Considering your right to the protection of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; before engaging in correspondence through the contact form, please give your consent to the processing of your personal data and familiarize yourself with the information below.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Lebopoll Logistics Sp. z.o.o. with its registered office in Sośnicowice, ul. Smolnicka 3.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of responding to inquiries and presenting the company’s offer or used in the recruitment process. In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, such as providers of IT systems and IT services, and entities authorized to obtain data based on applicable law, e.g., courts or law enforcement agencies—only when they request it based on a relevant legal basis.
- Your personal data will be processed until the completion of the purpose for which they were collected.
- You have access to the content of your data and the right to correct, delete, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to respond to inquiries.
- Questions related to the processing of personal data should be addressed to: Lebopoll Logistics Sp. z.o.o. ul. Smolnicka 3; 44-153 Sośnicowice, with the note ‘Personal Data’ or email address: email@example.com